Sentence Fragment Fun!! Sentence Fragment Fun!!

Hell yeah Take the A Train

Awesome song. Fits great with the movie. Nice job.

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

Done Right

This is easily one of the best pieces on Newgrounds as far as style and art go. Absolutly amazing work. Is that the music from Medal of Honor? It worked well with the music changes. Once again, great, great job.

The Videostore The Videostore

Minority Report...................BAWHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah that was the funniest part, but still, very clever. I liked it how the parodys really had nothing to do with the movies. Never would have seen that one coming. Do a sequel with different movies, and good job.

Virtual Drum Set Virtual Drum Set

Good, but needs some work...

First off, I thought the animations, though small, were fairly decent, and the sounds on some of the drums weren't that bad. However, the response time is horrible, making it nearly impossible to drum along with the songs using complex beats. Also, I commend you for the small file size, but with any music game, the sound quality needs to be high, despite file size. Work on that, add more songs, and put in some more features like being able to choose the configuration of your kit and the color. I hope you make a version 2 soon.

Pocket Soccer Pocket Soccer

Very Addicting

Damn, I played that for about an hour before I won (damn dirty computer). Great game. You should experiment with more games like this, maybe make a pocket game series.