Sentence Fragment Fun!! Sentence Fragment Fun!!

Hell yeah Take the A Train

Awesome song. Fits great with the movie. Nice job.

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

Done Right

This is easily one of the best pieces on Newgrounds as far as style and art go. Absolutly amazing work. Is that the music from Medal of Honor? It worked well with the music changes. Once again, great, great job.

The Videostore The Videostore

Minority Report...................BAWHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah that was the funniest part, but still, very clever. I liked it how the parodys really had nothing to do with the movies. Never would have seen that one coming. Do a sequel with different movies, and good job.

Overprotective Overprotective

This is your 1st?

Wow, for a first time flash artist, that was awesome, and was definitely a 5 by any standard. Kind of reminded me of Ender's Game, only on crack. Good job.

Perfect Kirby 2 Perfect Kirby 2

That was BADASS.

That was about as close to the game as you can get. If you've never played the area 51 level in Perfect Dark, you have no idea, that was DEAD ON. It looked just like the game. You should do this same thing but with other classic 64 games. GREAT JOB.

counter stick 2 counter stick 2

Hehe... Campin' Carl...

This is the best movie sequel ever. Longer, Funnier, what more could you ask for? Oh yeah, counter-stick 3, and nachos......Mmmmm....Nachos. Great Job.

I Hate America I Hate America

What's so funny?

Ok, I'm an American and I'll be the first to admit that our government has done some pretty bone-headed things in the past.
However, I fail to see what's so damn funny about the deaths of 3000+ people. It's one thing to talk bad about America and condemn its actions, but come on, flying 757's into buildings? That's just plain sick.
You say you're pissed off at America because we have a stuck up attitude, and because we chose to retaliate after what happened on 9/11. If Al Queda and the Taliban can come in and kill U.S. citizens, I think we have every right to strike back. I know you're thinking : "Well, there goes another American, making my point, can't accept the fact that America is vulnerable."
All I'm trying to say is, just because someone has a beef with us doesn't justify what happened on 9/11. You may not realize it, but most Americans know how they are percieved throughout the world.
For the sake of everyone who died as a result of the attacks on 9/11, people in both America and Afghanistan, please stop laughing. Because it's sure as hell not funny.

Raging-Psycho responds:

"I fail to see what's so damn funny about the deaths of 3000+ people"

Who said I was trying to be funny? This is a statement about America, how they are now and how they always have been. If you study History you'll realise that Americans are isolationists, they dont like to be involved in the 'petty squabbles of the OTHER countries'. They're just too damn superior for that.

"If a suicide bomber ran into your home and killed your entire family right now, what would you do? Sit there and feel sorry for the attacker because he killed himself?"

Thats not what I'm saying at all. I'm all for some retaliation from an attack, but the military wasn't real selective about where those bombs fell. If they had been doing surgical strikes as they said, they wouldn't have 4000 + civilian causualties. The attitude must have been something like 'Ahh it doesn't matter if we kill 200 civilians in this town, as long as we kill 25 Taleban it's ok.' for this kind of death toll.

A War Story 3 A War Story 3

A War Story 3 Redux!

The 3d animation was amazing, especially the car bombing at the very beginning. Make an extended version.

Counter-stick Counter-stick

Wow, sticks can be entertaining.

That was a riot, and one of the best stick flashes I have ever seen. Keep it up and make a sequel.

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

I will destroy you all with my....................

.....................Powerful Hands!